Battery Metals Business Intelligence
We deliver world wide business intelligence on the metals reshaping the energy sector as we know it.
We apply tech start-up approach to centuries old commodity & mining industries.
In-depth market analysis
We produce informative, in-depth market analysis, through focus on fundamentals.
- Bolivia to Join Forces with ACI Systems in Billion-dollar Lithium Deal
- What Does Infinite Lithium Corp’s (CVE:ILI) Ownership Structure Look Like?
- Tata Chemicals looks at Bolivia to feed growing appetite for lithium
- Researchers develop less expensive lithium batteries
- About Argus
- People’s Pharmacy: Low-dose lithium conquered chronic fatigue
- ROUNDUP: Brown’s green microgrid, Lockheed 17MWh supply deal, Albemarle’s new lithium CTO
- Cypress Commences Trading on the OTCQB Marketplace
- Chinese Lithium Acquisition Spree Shifts from Chile to Argentina
- MGX Minerals Completes Paleontology Survey at Paradox Basin, Utah Petrolithium Project; Archaeological Study …
- After mobile phones, Micromax to now make electric vehicles, lithium batteries
- Micromax to pilot e-vehicles, introduces lithium batteries for e-rickshaws, e-autos
- Team develops high-capacity Li-ion sulfur battery; no Li-metal anode
- Bacanora Lithium plc (Bacanora or the Company) Directorate Change and Grant of Options
- Shorts vindicated as Galaxy lithium output disappoints
First portal solely dedicated to comprehensive coverage of Lithium market, the most crucial commodity of XXI century.
|Lithium Carbonate Price||Lithium Hydroxide Price|
|USD 17.7/kg||USD 18.5/kg|
Chemicals price assesment
Across the globe, lithium can be found mainly in pegmatite type deposits and brine deposits, with brine resources accounting for a large part of the resources.
Deposits discussed here cover deposits not discussed in the Lithium supply by countries section. They are either not in production, or Lithium from this deposits is produced in small quantities or as in case of U.S., the data regarding the production levels is not publicly available. This part covers Canada, U.S., Russia, Finland, Czech Republic, Serbia and Mali.
Learn about existing and prospective operations in the reviving Zimbabwean economy.
Become a part of energy revolution .today
Lithium Today provides bespoke consultancy services to cater to the needs of corporates, trading houses, governments and NGOs. Please contact us for more details.