Battery Metals Business Intelligence
We deliver world wide business intelligence on the metals reshaping the energy sector as we know it.
We apply tech start-up approach to centuries old commodity & mining industries.
In-depth market analysis
We produce informative, in-depth market analysis, through focus on fundamentals.
- Ultra Lithium Starts Evaporation Testwork at Laguna Verde Brine Lithium Project in Argentina
- Bacanora Lithium looks to Sonora construction phase after equity sales
- Macarthur Minerals Update on the Exploration and Development of Its Iron Ore, Gold, Nickel and Lithium Projects
- Savannah reports further lithium at Mina do Barroso project, Portugal
- Global Primary Lithium Battery Market Share and Status by 2018-2023: Varta, Hitachi Maxell, SAFT and Vitzrocell
- LME moves closer to lithium contract launch with request for pricing providers
- Will India’s electric vehicle boom be powered by Bolivia’s lithium reserves? Bolivian ambassador EXCLUSIVE
- Only 2% of lithium-ion batteries in Australia are recycled, report says
- Plateau Energy Metals Peru unit finds large lithium resources
- Australian solution to lithium-ion battery recycling
- CSIRO: Lithium-ion battery waste to exceed 100000 tonnes by 2036
- Hexagon Resources achieves positive lithium battery test results
- Lithium’s big problem is in China
- Piedmont Lithium tests produce consistent high-grade concentrate from US lithium project
- Australian scientific body calls for developing ways to recycle lithium-ion battery
First portal solely dedicated to comprehensive coverage of Lithium market, the most crucial commodity of XXI century.
|Lithium||Basis||Price range||Date||Price change||Market pressure|
|Carbonate 99.5% min. Battery grade||EXW China||SUBSCRIBE|
|Carbonate 99.5% min. Battery grade||CIF Japan & Korea||SUBSCRIBE|
|Carbonate 99.5% min. Battery grade||EXW EU||SUBSCRIBE|
|Carbonate 99.5% min. Battery grade||EXW US||SUBSCRIBE|
|Hydroxide Monohydrate 56.5% min.||EXW China||SUBSCRIBE|
|Hydroxide Monohydrate 56.5% min.||CIF Japan/Korea||SUBSCRIBE|
|Hydroxide Monohydrate 56.5% min.||EXW EU||SUBSCRIBE|
|Hydroxide Monohydrate 56.5% min.||EXW US||SUBSCRIBE|
|Metal 99.0 % min.||EXW China||SUBSCRIBE|
Across the globe, lithium can be found mainly in pegmatite type deposits and brine deposits, with brine resources accounting for a large part of the resources.
Deposits discussed here cover deposits not discussed in the Lithium supply by countries section. They are either not in production, or Lithium from this deposits is produced in small quantities or as in case of U.S., the data regarding the production levels is not publicly available. This part covers Canada, U.S., Russia, Finland, Czech Republic, Serbia and Mali.
Learn about existing and prospective operations in the reviving Zimbabwean economy.
Become a part of energy revolution .today
Lithium Today provides bespoke consultancy services to cater to the needs of corporates, trading houses, governments and NGOs. Please contact us for more details.