Battery Metals Business Intelligence
We deliver world wide business intelligence on the metals reshaping the energy sector as we know it.
We apply tech start-up approach to centuries old commodity & mining industries.
In-depth market analysis
We produce informative, in-depth market analysis, through focus on fundamentals.
- Sigma Lithium (Margaux Capital) Obtains Environmental License for Pilot Production Plant and Expects to Finalize …
- Chile court rejects appeal against Codelco lithium deal
- Reedy stakes more claims in US lithium brine province
- 4 Canadian Lithium Stocks Flying Under the Radar
- Chile’s SQM says to triple production of lithium by 2021
- Lithium demand growing at record pace, set to rise 20% in 2018: SQM
- MGX Minerals Updates Exploration Programs at Ontario Hard Rock Lithium JV Properties
- Western Australia to formulate lithium and energy materials strategy
- Kwinana dubbed ‘Lithium Valley’, set to play significant role in WA economy
- Bacanora Lithium flags up surge in lithium prices in fiscal third quarter update
- Reedy Lagoon stakes new Nevada lithium brine claims
- Liontown Resources firms up timeline for maiden lithium resource at Kathleen Valley
- Chile high court declines to weigh in on lithium spat at Maricunga
- Advantage Lithium reports six-fold resource upgrade at Cauchari
- Lithium Australia ramps up activity at Very Small Particle Company
First portal solely dedicated to comprehensive coverage of Lithium market, the most crucial commodity of XXI century.
|Lithium Carbonate Price||Lithium Hydroxide Price|
|USD 17.7/kg||USD 18.5/kg|
Chemicals price assesment
Across the globe, lithium can be found mainly in pegmatite type deposits and brine deposits, with brine resources accounting for a large part of the resources.
Deposits discussed here cover deposits not discussed in the Lithium supply by countries section. They are either not in production, or Lithium from this deposits is produced in small quantities or as in case of U.S., the data regarding the production levels is not publicly available. This part covers Canada, U.S., Russia, Finland, Czech Republic, Serbia and Mali.
Learn about existing and prospective operations in the reviving Zimbabwean economy.
Become a part of energy revolution .today
Lithium Today provides bespoke consultancy services to cater to the needs of corporates, trading houses, governments and NGOs. Please contact us for more details.